Council is developing a strategy document to guide the development and delivery of Arts, Cultural and Heritage events, initiatives and other outcomes.
In creating this document, we are looking to:
- Provide a consistent approach and definition for Council’s support and services, reflecting the expansive role the Arts, Culture and Heritage play within our community
- Acknowledge the economic and social value of the diverse arts and cultural activities in our Region.
- Promote the Toowoomba Region as a place with a distinct and enviable cultural identity and lifestyle
- Strengthen sustainable relationships with Council officers and our creative and cultural industries
- Use the strategy to influence future planning and policies across all of Council
Council is running a series of workshops (online and in person) to help shape this document. Dates are listed on this page and with the registration form.