The Toowoomba Region Corporate Plan 2019-2024 was adopted by Council in late January 2019.
The Plan outlines Council’s vision to 2024 and how Council plans to support a safe, healthy and engaged region. It directs Council as an organisation and guides decision-making, allocation of resources and actions of Councillors and staff for the next five years.
To view a copy of the new Plan or for more information visit www.tr.qld.gov.au/corporateplan or call Council on 131 872.
Connecting with our community
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the draft Corporate Plan by attending a workshop or submitting written comments during November and December 2018.
Community feedback was used to guide the development of the final Plan presented to Council for adoption. In response to feedback, the Plan was updated to include a greater focus on:
- partnering with the community
- providing genuine community consultation
- planning and providing community facilities and programs which meet the needs of our diverse communities and enable regional development
- increasing cultural opportunities
- promoting the region as a business, tourism, lifestyle and cultural destination.
To find out more about the consultation process and feedback, please download the Corporate Plan 2019-2024 community consultation feedback report.
For further information please contact Council on 131 872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toowoomba Regional Council 2019-2024 Corporate Plan Survey
The Survey has concluded